Phrag Jason Fischer 'Prodigy'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioland

Reaction score
IMG_0269-1.jpg

PICT0160-1.jpg

PICT0164.jpg

This just opened a few days ago and could see it from across the greenhouse. Hard to capture the color and should still get larger

Color in the second pic is more accurate. Hard to get the darkness and the saturation of color true to the flower. Should prob use a tripod with no flash but too lazy

Beautiful. What are the clonal names of the parents? Did you get it as a seedling or a select plant?

e-spice

Beautiful. What are the clonal names of the parents? Did you get it as a seedling or a select plant?

e-spice

Been growing it since 03. I am not sure I would have to check. I bought a bunch of seedlings, I think this is from a Chuck Acker flask. I am not sure. This is the best one so far from the bunch of seedlings.

Been growing it since 03. I am not sure I would have to check. I bought a bunch of seedlings, I think this is from a Chuck Acker flask. I am not sure. This is the best one so far from the bunch of seedlings.

Well if you have been growing it since 2003 it should be plenty big enough to divide and sell me a division. :poke: ;)

e-spice

It'll be hard to get the apparent color as the hairs have more pigment than the cells of the petal under them. :( It's not bad. Yay besseae hybrids!!!

Latest posts

Back