Phrag Jason Fischer (3 in 1)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great color and how wonderful to have all those flowers at one time. What I find particularly interesting about this photo is how each of the flowers is shaped differently from the other two. Well done!

Very nice triplet ! Is it my eyes or there are 2 more buds coming up?
There are actually 3 more buds coming. This plant normally produces 7 to 9 flowers per spike.
Great color and how wonderful to have all those flowers at one time. What I find particularly interesting about this photo is how each of the flowers is shaped differently from the other two. Well done!
hehe, it is actually a effect of the photo...

Very nice plant, but:
Is it (really) an effect of the photo? Maybe there are other reasons for these different flower-shapes.

Very nice plant, but:
Is it (really) an effect of the photo? Maybe there are other reasons for these different flower-shapes.
it is really an effect of the photo... all flowers have the same shape (only the newest slightly smaller than the others)... but in the photo each one is seen from a different angle and therefore looks like a different shaped flowers..

Back