Phrag. Inti's Tears 'Red Daggers'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are doing very well with Red Daggers! You know it has an AM from the AOS right?
It really grows crazy if you don't fertilize it much and it gets dark red in cooler temps.

You are doing very well with Red Daggers! You know it has an AM from the AOS right?
It really grows crazy if you don't fertilize it much and it gets dark red in cooler temps.

Thanks Rick. Yes, forgot to add the AM/AOS after the name. My temps are on the intermediate side so not as deep red as it could be. I hope this turns into a multiple growth plant eventually as several spikes at once would be awesome.

Thanks Rick. Yes, forgot to add the AM/AOS after the name. My temps are on the intermediate side so not as deep red as it could be. I hope this turns into a multiple growth plant eventually as several spikes at once would be awesome.

When it was awarded the plant was 4 foot across with 4 spikes carrying 8 flowers in a 12 inch pot. Had to lay it down in the back of the SUV with cider blocks on either side of the pot to keep it from rolling around as I drove there. It will get big for you:D

Latest posts

Back