Phrag. Fox Valley Fireball (Barbara LeAnn 'Select' x Rosalie Dixler 'FV')

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

johnndc

Hey everyone, I'm back :) Have been taking a hiatus from the addiction. Well, kind of. I still have 2/3 of my plants, but have been winnowing them down to the ones I truly like, and have been spending less time online orchiding. But, this is one I've been waiting a few years for, so I thought I'd share :) It's my Fox Valley Fireball that I bought from Tom Kalina at Fox Valley Orchids probably two or 3 years ago now. It's near impossible to capture the color correctly,but this is about as close as I could get (I had the flower next to my monitor when editing this photo). The flower is a bit more velvety in person, darker and a tad more yellow too I'd say. Anyway, this is pretty close. It's 7.9 cm tip to tip, and this is the first bloom - seems to have at least 3 other blooms coming, if not more.

2513461661_d00d9dbae0.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm back :) Have been taking a hiatus from the addiction. Well, kind of. I still have 2/3 of my plants, but have been winnowing them down to the ones I truly like, and have been spending less time online orchiding. But, this is one I've been waiting a few years for, so I thought I'd share :) It's my Fox Valley Fireball that I bought from Tom Kalina at Fox Valley Orchids probably two or 3 years ago now. It's near impossible to capture the color correctly,but this is about as close as I could get (I had the flower next to my monitor when editing this photo). The flower is a bit more velvety in person, darker and a tad more yellow too I'd say. Anyway, this is pretty close. It's 7.9 cm tip to tip, and this is the first bloom - seems to have at least 3 other blooms coming, if not more.

2513461661_d00d9dbae0.jpg

I feel that I have to do the same too, to be able to really taking care of the ones I like.
This flower is outrageously beautiful.

That's gorgeous!! :clap: Really too bad we can't get such a great hybrid here in the great white north :sob:

Great looking plant. I got one of those - it bloomed and I liked it so much I ordered another one from Tom.

e-spice

Latest posts

Back