• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag. exstaminodium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phrag. exstaminodiium will probably be a hard one to find in Europe. We do have them for sale her at Orchids Limited, but unfortunately you are past the deadline to order from us (he is going early October) for this year, but next time that Jerry comes to Europe (he usually goes at least once a year), you should place an order from us, and Jerry can ship you one within Europe.

Robert

Hi Robert,

Phrag. exstaminodiium will probably be a hard one to find in Europe.<snip>
I know. I haven't seen any here in Europe so far. It's kind of wishful thinking I guess.

<snip>We do have them for sale her at Orchids Limited, but unfortunately you are past the deadline to order from us (he is going early October) for this year, but next time that Jerry comes to Europe (he usually goes at least once a year), you should place an order from us, and Jerry can ship you one within Europe.

Robert
I've read about his trip and considered ordering. But I wasn't really in the market for a $300 minimum order + paperwork + P&P at the moment.

Any way. Thanks for your reply.

Rob Z.

Last edited:
Hi Robert,

I've read about his trip and considered ordering. But I wasn't really in the marked for a $300 minimum order + paperwork + P&P at the moment.

Rob Z.

Next time you should see if there are any other European Slipper Talk members who want to place a "joint" order with you and you can divide the costs...

Robert

Back