Phrag. Beauport AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drorchid

Our 4N Phrag. Beauport (Hanne Popow x sargentianum) received an AM/AOS of 83 points last weekend at the orchid show at the Winter Carnival in Saint Paul!

AOS-plant-1252010.jpg

AOS-close2-1252010.jpg

AOS-close-1252010.jpg

We also received an HCC/AOS on one of our Phal. schilleriana purpurea's

Robert

Congratulations! This is a beautiful plant and the flowers are worth every point they received. You can be proud of it as much as I am glad to see it. Thanks! :drool::drool::drool:

Very nice! This is one of the parents of Chuck Acker's cross of Magdalene Rose which has bloomed some very good flowers. It looks much like the similar Mem. Dick Clements with a bit fuller form.

Very nice! This is one of the parents of Chuck Acker's cross of Magdalene Rose which has bloomed some very good flowers. It looks much like the similar Mem. Dick Clements with a bit fuller form.
It very much reminds me of MDC as well! It's a beauty! CONGRATS!!!:clap::clap::clap:

And who said love at first sight doesn't exist?!?
Beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that one in your display, it's lovely! Your whole display was absolutely amazing! I pretty much added most of the plants you had displayed to my want list :)

in all of my almost 3 years of being into Orchids, I have never seen a flower so plentiful and beautiful!! BE PROUD!!!!

Latest posts

Back