Phrag. Autumn Fire

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jorch

I like the soft colors. :D

DSC_0241Small.jpg

"Yay besseae hybrids!" the copyright lawyers are getting antsy, better watch it! :poke:
Can you post a photo of the pouch, please? :D BTW, Phrag Autumn Fire = Eric Young x Barbara LeAnn.

"Yay besseae hybrids!" the copyright lawyers are getting antsy, better watch it! :poke:

:rollhappy: :rollhappy: :rollhappy:
I couldn't resist! It was the first think I thought of when I saw you hadn't responded yet!

Here you go, Eric

DSC_0244Small-1.jpg

DSC_0246Small.jpg

I'll try to grow it cooler and see if the color improves the next blooming. My prime real estate with light is indoor with temperatures around 24 each day.

Here you go, Eric

I'll try to grow it cooler and see if the color improves the next blooming. My prime real estate with light is indoor with temperatures around 24 each day.

Nice flower! You should try it! I'm sure you will get nice surprise....!
When my B. Le Ann blooms during the summer time they are very different than the rich colouration they got during the winter, big differences!
Do you have the parentage of it? Pod parents and clone names?

Nice flower! You should try it! I'm sure you will get nice surprise....!
When my B. Le Ann blooms during the summer time they are very different than the rich colouration they got during the winter, big differences!
Do you have the parentage of it? Pod parents and clone names?

Hi Jean-Pierre, I'll put this plant in the patio where it'll be cooler at night and see what color the 2nd or 3rd bud will turn out :)

I don't have the parentage. It's from Chuck Taylor, perhaps he'll have the parentage information?

Latest posts

Back