• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phrag. anguloi (US ONLY) flasks

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eteson

Phragmad
Reaction score
Dear friends,

I am glad to inform you that the first flasks of Phragmipedium anguloi are ready. It is a good chance for the US People to get some legal seedlings of the cutest Micropetalum described so far!

The cross is "Holotype" x "RADB"

anguloi.jpg

We will bring them to:

-Santa Barbara International Orchid show March 4-6.
-Mid america Orchid congress (Cincinnati, Ohio) March 19-20.

Limited avaliability,

We are applying a special discount for the preorders:

Sterile Bag with 8-10 plants 227 US$ for preorders and 250 Us$ during the shows. (We will bring only a couple of extra flasks to be sold during the shows)

Please contact Gustavo Adolfo Aguirre (Orquídeas Katia) during the shows.

Thanks a lot!

P.S. We will be in Europe also in april.

Last edited:
Wild collected plants are tricky (the same as wild collected andreettae sold in US) but seedlings will grow OK. Phrag anguloi loves temperature a little bit warmer than schlimii and besseae.

This is the size of the seedlings.
I will replate them in sterile plastic bags (10 seedlings) in fresh hard medium so you can grow them a couple of months more if you want, but I deflasked already some flasks and the seedlings are growing fine.
Please excuse me If I do not answer inmediately the mails and MPs. Everyone who has mailed or PM me has the requested number of flasks pre-reserved. I am trying to coordinate if we can also mail the flasks to other people in the US.
fe11be8e4ac889e6d414dc8fe839818c.jpg

Thanks a lot!

We are aplying a special discount for the preorders:

Sterile Bag with 10 plants:

227 US$ for preorders.
250 US$ during the shows. (We will bring only a couple of extra bags to be sold during the shows).

We can also ship by mail to U.S. destinations.

Thanks a lot.
Eliseo

Elisio I will preorder one for sure. I will send you the paypal to the email from the PM in about an hour.

Please no payments yet. All the pre-ordered flasks are reserved and few remaining.

Dodidoki, you will have the chance of getting a flask. We will be also in Europe by April.
Eliseo

Dear friends, I do have very bad news. The flasks were not treated correctly during the shipping and arrived in very poor state none of the fifteen flasks I sent are good enough to be sold. Some of the bags were open and the others smashed. I will try a second one shipment soon I will let you know in case you are still interested in a flask. I am very sorry and beg you perdon for the disapointment.
Eliseo

Latest posts

Back