Phrag. Andean Fire ' Michelle Lee ' x Socerer's Apprentice

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayb

Reaction score
OrchidPictures2027.jpg

OrchidPictures2026.jpg

Yeah Dot the picture dosen't do it justice the color is so vibrant.The shape isn't so bad in person. It looks the same everytime it blooms .
Ray

Phrag Andean Fire 'Michelle Lee' AM/AOS is 4N by guard cell measurement. It is named for my neice, who is now 23 years old, and working on her Masters in the Unv of IL system. (she was 6 years old when the plant was awarded.

One of the people I had sold a division of 'Michelle Lee' to has a 4N Sorcerer's Apprentice and the flasks ended up out at Quintal Farms in Hawaii. They are wholesalers, so many retailers do buy from them. A couple of this cross have been really nice, (but not the ones I own - why?) Most have had really great color, but a little deformed here or there. Yours is better than average. That heavy varnished look also tends to produce wonky flowers. If anyone has a really good one of this cross (awarded) I would love to buy or trade for a piece.
Leo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back