Photos from NCOS (Washington DC)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S. I found out that they've moved their meetings from Monday evening to Sunday, so there's a chance I might be able to go!

I'll see you next month then? I'm speaking to NCOS and MD OS in November.

-Ernie

It was superbly cool!

Ernie - I might make the November mtg but I might have a conflict. I need to check.... If I can, I'll be there.

Wow, it looks like a fantastic show. Great variety of plants and some gorgeous Paphs. Thank you for the photos!

Ki,
It was great meeting you. I would have loved to go back on Sunday or Monday to the show to take some pics, but I had to come to Baton Rouge for work. I hope you can join the society meetings. The next meeting is on Sunday Oct 19th.
Cheers,
Augusto

Hey Augusto! I'm coming down that way on my way to Va. around x-mas maybe we'll meet up and go to Woodstream! THanx for the photos Ki; it's been way too long since I went to an Orchid show! :(

Eric,
Let me know when you firm the dates. Woodstream has great paphs and phrags!

Beautiful photos as usual, Ki! Missed you at the show. I was there during setup on Thursday and teardown on Monday. See you in Richmond in February at our show!
Garland

Hey, Garland! Good to see you here too! Looks like my visit in Richmond this weekend woke up some Slippertalkers. Cheers all! Yeah, admins, I had ST business cards out.

-Ernie

Back