Photo Upload

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddybear

Awarded Stud
Reaction score
Hi everyone...I am looking for some help. In the past I used photobucket for uploading my images but they have changed their system and I no longer have any satisfaction using them (plus they erased all my past images!). I am now using postimage but I can only upload a thumbnail with a link to the larger image. I would like to post the larger image from the start. What system are others using?

Thanks,
Todd

I'm still using Photobucket but haven't had anything to post for a couple of weeks. When did they change things up?

Imageshack. Cheapest account.
Typically use the 17 inch monitor size.

Todd, many fine images on your flickr pages btw.

Imageshack as well. The free option. I left Photobucket after I realised the photos were automatically modified when you uploaded them to their site. The photos I upload to Imageshack are the photos you see.

I use Photobucket. When they started their changeover, they asked people to try out the beta, which I did. I, too, seemed to lose some photos, wrote them about it, and they corrected the problem. I have not had problems since. If you haven't written them yet, you should, Todd.

Is anyone using Tapatalk besides me? I have it on my iPhone. I read that it has an upload feature but I can't find it. Perhaps I need to change to iOS 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone using Tapatalk besides me? I have it on my iPhone. I read that it has an upload feature but I can't find it. Perhaps I need to change to iOS 6.

Is anyone using Tapatalk besides me? I have it on my iPhone. I read that it has an upload feature but I can't find it. Perhaps I need to change to iOS 6.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353567609.700472.jpg

Well obviously every time I thought the thing wasn't working last night it actually was! Need to post a larger file though.
Sorry to have cluttered up the thread!

Latest posts

Back