• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Phaphs, Bulbos & more for sale (within Canada)

• Thread starter Paph_LdyMacBeth
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Paph_LdyMacBeth

Hi all,
I've recently had some changes in my life and I'm having to downsize my collection.
I'm slowly going through and repotting etc and though I would offer you the first of what I have available.
I will only be able to make plants available to Canadian members. Shipping will be covered by you, but I am willing to get an estimate of shipping costs before completing the transaction. I will not ship plants until the weather is suitable on both our ends -this could mean a month or two more.
Payment will be through Paypal.

Paph lowii -medium seedling $25
Paph haynaldianum x sib -medium seedling $25
Paph Robinianum -single growth division $25
Paph Celler Freude -multiple growth plant, previously bloomed with good results $45
Paph Clouds Castanet -Near blooming size $30

Phrag Hanne Popow -two growth division -currently in bloom. Bloooms reliably 2x/ year $30

Bulb sanguineopunctatum -blooming sized clump/currently in bloom $20
Bulb macraei -blooming sized clump/currently in bloom $20
Bulb sanguineopunctatum x bicolor -blooming sized clump $15
Bulb flaviflorum -blooming sized clump $15
Bulb ambrosia -blooming sized and would like to escape its pot :p $25

Pot Lo's Magic Love 'Dandy' (Lc Tokyo Magic x Pot. Love Call)-blooming sized plant $15

Cymbidium Hiroshima Sweet Eyes 'Pink Blush' -1 year old division $20

I am open to discussion about pricing. If you have questions or would like photos just ask!

I'm interested in the Phrag and possibly a Paph or two. I will be going to Waterloo on business in the next month, I will PM you so that we can meet up. I do NOT trust Canada Post.

Latest posts

Back