Paphiopedilum villosum in situ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a great passion about photography and plants. Thank you to share with us all these beauties that without your participation we will probably never see.
Thank you Mr Canh.

With all you're photos and natural habitat info and analysis, you could go international with speeches!!! Thanks for posting!!!!

You have a great passion about photography and plants. Thank you to share with us all these beauties that without your participation we will probably never see.
Thank you Mr Canh.

Thank you, I just do it with my love to nature...

With all you're photos and natural habitat info and analysis, you could go international with speeches!!! Thanks for posting!!!!

Thank you, I do hope one day I have change to share in a international workshop/conference

I have villosum and had read that it grows in trees but really doubted it! Now I see that it is true!

I also just see some photo from someone on internet (but they also not say anything - just photo). First I thought just some like that but the fact is all.

Latest posts

Back