Paphiopedilum Chen Samn Colorful

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless this vendor is a woman from Western Cananda who lost the opportunity to sell a bunch of phrags last year, I have no idea who you may mean! :p Then I guess the question should be; "from whom can I get this cross?".

I think I know which woman she was. And my phrags from her are not vigorous. One was a phrag eric young....Wierd for this cross eh? And I think I am fairly good at growing Phrags.

Oh well she is not reigistered as a vendor for my show in edmonton, unless she suddenly hops in last minuite like last time, and I accidentally purchase more non-vigorous phrags

And my phrags from her are not vigorous. One was a phrag eric young....Wierd for this cross eh? And I think I am fairly good at growing Phrags.

Oh well she is not reigistered as a vendor for my show in edmonton, unless she suddenly hops in last minuite like last time, and I accidentally purchase more non-vigorous phrags

Only "fairly good" at growing Phrags? LOL I'd say you really excel with them. If someone like yourself has trouble with plants from a vendor, it's not a good recommendation, for sure. And, keep in mind I haven't said who the vendor is so perhaps some of the assumptions being made are wrong. heheheh

Latest posts

Back