Paphiopedilum by Braem,Chiron & Öhlund

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quietaustralian

Reaction score
It has been a decade since Prof. Dr. Guido Braem, Dr. Guy Chiron & Prof. Sandy Öhlund published Paphiopedilum, the complete monograph of the genus Paphiopedilum. In a matter of weeks the long awaited, completely revised second edition will be available from all the best ebook stores on the internet.
I'll post more information when the book hits the stores.

You can find information at the link below:
www.facebook.com/PaphiopedilumBraem or http://moorlandebooks.info/releases.html

I'm wondering the same thing,emydura. I can't afford a 200-300 book!

No, The book won't cost anywhere near $200-$300.
At this point it is "estimated" that the book will be about €23. The price will depend on negotiations with the various stores and may vary accordingly.
Will keep you informed here or you can take a look at www.facebook.com/PaphiopedilumBraem

Great! And good price too. Now to decide which format I want, after the others are released.

So happy this is coming out on ebook, and at an affordable price! I will definitely be getting this.

Got mine last night! Good read. I was expecting more photos. Most of the photos I have seen online before already.

Hi
I am happy you like the book.
.... more than the nearly 400 photos / plates ? :)

A few of the pictures have bee seen on the internet, but only a small fraction.

We did the best we possibly could.
It is hard finding good pictures in the first place, and not alot of people comming forward when we ask.

But we are looking for good pictures of Phragmipedium, Selenipedium, and Mexipedium for another project.

Anyone who would like to help us is very welcome to send me a mail.

Kind regards
Lars

I got it yesterday, $14.95 from Google+, so I can read it on my desktop and my phone. This will keep me occupied for a while! I really like it so far.

Thank you all !

I want you to know that we really appreciate your support.

We have set a very reasonable prize, so hopefully it should be available to all.
Imagine the prize tag on a printed edition of this book :sob:

Please spread the word to you local orchid societies :wink:

Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me

Thank you
Lars

At least on Google, you have to be online to read it. It's not downloaded to the computer or device.

Latest posts

Back