Paphiopedilum bougainvilleanum opened

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did You buy it? I bought one on ebay from a seller called Falconer - but some people warned me about him - his material isn´t save in a way according to them - does anyone know more about him? I have made no further experiences with this guy, but the plant I bought looks like bougainvillianum to me as I remember it (thats 20 years ago on an exhibition flowering...) Anyone knows a source for bougainvillianum (and wentworthianum as well)?
If you have buy from falconer for sure is not buganvilleanum, is a scammer and even the common species like venustum he sell are in truth cheap hybrids, so sorry but no way you can have bougy from him...

Dodidoki, may we have an update on your bougainvilleanum and wentworthianum? Has there been good growth in the last nearly 2 years?
Yes, they asr growing fine.I will send pics when I arrived at home.Went has bloomed last year, now it has 3 growth( older dieing back, one has bloomed and one new one), bougain has two nice shoots, one older and one new.

Back