Paph Yang Ji Hawk

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
well, i had put this on ebay but looked at it today and the shoulders are actually taking a nice form ..color is great and the dorsal is pretty good..so I decided to keep it

30771083414_46346fb77f_b.jpg

30771086464_3c1bb2a3c4_b.jpg

My Yang-ji Halk is also putting the spike now. It seems that northern winter is the blooming seasons for sanderianum and its hybrids.

just keeps getting better..going to take it to judging on saturday..don't think it will win an award as a first time bloom...but curious to hear what they have to say

Looks great! If you decide to sell it let me know, I'll meet you in town wherever to save the headache of shipping.

Good luck with judging. I do not know what to think of that group up here:confused:

Looks great! If you decide to sell it let me know, I'll meet you in town wherever to save the headache of shipping.

Good luck with judging. I do not know what to think of that group up here:confused:

They seem very picky , which is a good thing

Picky is a good thing as long as it is wed with consistency.

Judges didnt want to judge it because it was a first timer ..we compared to other awarded clones...they really liked the petals (symmetry and shoulders and the fact that the spot coloring went all the way through)...they felt like the plant needed at least four flowers to contend. They seemed to think it had good balance ...better than some of the awarded clones (petals didnt pinch back in, petals losing symmetry, flowers bunching up, square shoulders)

Back