Paph x ang-thong

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parvi_17

Reaction score
This is an adorable little plant, and I can't believe it took me as long as it did to get one. Didn't take the spike long to develop, and I like the flower a lot, although I had hoped it would open a little more. It was difficult to get a nice photo, but I did my best.

Thanks for looking!

I agree, they are so darn cute!!
Looks pink on mine too. Is the flower staked? What's your light source? Time of the day? That might help with the pic.

I agree, they are so darn cute!!
Looks pink on mine too. Is the flower staked? What's your light source? Time of the day? That might help with the pic.

The flower is definately not pink lol. Yeah my biggest problem with this pic is I took it at night, and I had fluorescent lights on that make it look pink. When I used flash it looked white but also really weird somehow... I tried to stake this flower because it hangs over the edge of the pot, but I couldn't get it to look upright, and eventually gave up. Perhaps I will try to get a better pic during the day. :p

The flower is definately not pink lol. Yeah my biggest problem with this pic is I took it at night, and I had fluorescent lights on that make it look pink. When I used flash it looked white but also really weird somehow... I tried to stake this flower because it hangs over the edge of the pot, but I couldn't get it to look upright, and eventually gave up. Perhaps I will try to get a better pic during the day. :p
That explains everything! Don't give up, you'll get it! I'm not a fan of the flash, I try to avoid it. Sometimes if you prop up one side of the pot, you can get a better angle for a pic. Good Luck!

Do you have the option to adjust the white balance on your camera? I take most of mine under the fluorescent lights.

Latest posts

Back