Paph Virgo 'Wacousta' AM

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the appearance that it has been brushed with fine spots. Very attractive bloom. I need to try and improve my culture of these. (in fact I need to try and improve my culture,...period)

And if someone had just shown me the picture, I would have guessed that it was Dot's photo, too! Well done!

Thank you for such a high complement! I'm a bit embarrassed:eek: to think of myself on the same level as Dot's photographic skills! I don't think I'm even close.

Last edited:
Thank you for such a high complment! I'm a bit embarrassesed:eek: to think of myself on the same level as Dot's photographic skills! I don't think I'm even close.
Rick, although Dot's photos are always special there's no need for false modesty.
Flowers and photos are lovely - congrats !

Rudolf! Where have you been? I don't know about anyone else but I've missed your postings. And I haven't seen any of your species posted lately either.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Rudolf! Where have you been? I don't know about anyone else but I've missed your postings. And I haven't seen any of your species posted lately either.
Hope all is well with you and your family.
Thank's Rick, yes everything is o.k. ! After a 4 weeks vacation in March I hadn't enough time for postings but I've been a reader all the time.
At the moment some Brachy's are flowering and I took the photos already. I will post them as soon as possible.
Best regards !

Latest posts

Back