• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

paph seeds

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jeroenarends

Dear all,

72299 post since my last visit.
I shoul vissit more offten.
But i am very busy sowing orchids.

I would also like to sow more slipper orchids.
The problem of course is SEEDS.

If you have seeds available you would make me very happy.
Also you would activly help me to protect these species!!

With kind regards,

Jeroen Arends

does Aaron Hicks still have the Orchid Seedbank Project?

I checked the website and it's hard to tell if it's current. Once I was able to get to an actual seed listing there were no paph seeds

Sometimes Troy Meyers has what he calls extra seeds and says he sends to osp. You could contact him and see if he might part with some extras, if you wanted to buy or trade for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know form the past that he is very bussy so i took a long time for the order to be processed.

Luckely my one paphs produce seeds.

Last week i have sown paphipedilum helenae i hope it is succesful.

I am sowing six roth crosses next week. But I sow from green capsule, so I don't think that the seed will be ok after shipping because of contamination of the embryo, right?

I am sowing six roth crosses next week. But I sow from green capsule, so I don't think that the seed will be ok after shipping because of contamination of the embryo, right?

You can dry the remains. If the seed is mature enough would be viable after drying. Of course, you will need to use a sterilization procedure before sowing.

Latest posts

Back