Paph sangii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice one!!

I find this species very fast growing and free blooming, mine is blooming 10 months a year lol

Nice Rick! I hope we start seeing these more often. I still would like to see sangii x hookerae or x tigrinum.

I think they're lovely in every since of the word. Yours is no exception Rick. Is this one in a basket as well? How long have you had it from Glen? I'd like for you to snap a few more shots of it in different lighting so more details pop out.

I think they're lovely in every since of the word. Yours is no exception Rick. Is this one in a basket as well? How long have you had it from Glen? I'd like for you to snap a few more shots of it in different lighting so more details pop out.

I second this motion!

It was under 4" leaf span when I first got it. I think it's been 2 years now. It's in a 4" slat basket.

I just got a new camera so need to get some more time in with it.:wink:

Your picture looks much better on my home computer...strange. Mine is in very low bud. I'll need pollen if mine finishes what its started!

Does your plant have a lot of color to the base of the plant?

Latest posts

Back