Paph Pinocchio coloring

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubyslippers

Reaction score
My paph pinocchio bloomed for the first time since I bought it in spike. It is so pale. Will it always bloom this pale, or does certain things affect the coloring. It

Not all Pinocchio are richly colored, nor the flava version.

But a pic sure would help…

Well, I guess it is just one of those things. I keep losing my favorites, and this one will probably be like the NOID's and not so favorites that do well. I wish I could see the blooms before I buy, but there are no orchids around here to purchase except Lowes and the local grocery store. I end up ordering online and either get one with blooms that are different than expected or a buggy plant. Some of my very favorites that I bought at an orchid show didn't make it. But I keep striving. My hubby wonders why I don't give up and try plants that are easier. I am not sure why, either, lol. I just know when it goes right and I get the beautiful blooms, I am so thrilled.

Paph. Pinocchio is very rewarding in that it is an easy grower and can bloom sequentially for years. As noted above it can be made witha green or purple primulinum parent, which determines the color.

Latest posts

Back