Paph PEOY

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faan

Reaction score
My PEOY 'David' AM/SAOC in bloom at present. First time with me.

PaphPEOYDavidAMSAOCIMG_8578.jpg

Look'in good! How long are the petals and how many flowers where on the plant when it got the award?

The petals are 35cm and the plant had one stem with 4 flowers when it got the award. There is a photo of the award on OrchidWiz.

Looks good. Nice of you to name it after me. :)

You see I do not mind naming plants after people I have not even met!!
Another reason why I have decided to organise a Slipper Symposium in Cape Town end August 2013 and trust all the members on this forum will come and enjoy.

Thanks. How large is your divison now that it has bloomed?

The plant has two matured divisions of which the one is in flower and the other hopefully to flower in the coming year, but no sign of a new growth yet. I originally thought that the plant should be larger and have more growths before it would flower. However I do not mind having it in flower. Just do not know whether I should leave the flowers on the plant for too long.

You see I do not mind naming plants after people I have not even met!!
Another reason why I have decided to organise a Slipper Symposium in Cape Town end August 2013 and trust all the members on this forum will come and enjoy....

You paying our way??? :D

Latest posts

Back