Paph. Oto

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
The parentage of this one is Winston Churchhill 'Indom.' FCC/AOS x fairr. 'Fair Red' FCC/AOS and is an easy bloomer for me. I think I sold a piece of this one to a fellow member here. I was naughty and didn't slap a clonal name on it. It bloomed out with a bit of a streaked synsepal this time, which it hasn't done before. It's got another spike that should be opening any day. I've seen some mixed results from this cross, but I think this one is pretty nice.

It's growing in s/h in the greenhouse.

Oto.jpg

It was me Candace mine is at this stage now, not far behind you, how do you like the background "boy it's cold here". Jim.
IMG_0441.jpg

Jim, it sure looks cold out there! Your paph better flower nicely or else . . . . :evil:

Lovely both!!!!

jblanford: yours is like a face saying what you wrote...!!!!

Hey Candace..nice to see what one of these looks like in bloom. I bought one of these through our club last Aug. Club fund raiser on young wholesale plants ordered from Oakhill. Mine is listed as: P. Oto = (W.C. 'Indomitable' FCC X fairreanum '1-02). I'm sure it will be very similar and I will be very anxious to see how it compares to yours. The Oakhill website doesn't have a picture posted of this cross. How long have you had yours?

--Allen--

Brrr. And we're supposed to get some frost and near freezing temps tonight. That's cold enough, thanks!

Allen, I've had it probably 3-4 years.

Latest posts

Back