Paph Michael Koopowitz (philippinense x sanderianum)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

L I Jane

It's not a very good picture but I've waited for this one to open for a few years so imagine my surprise when suddenly I saw it in bud at the back of my shelf & read the tag! Thanks to all who steered me correctly to the new Photobucket steps of uploading so I was able to post it :D
Paphmichaelkoopowitz08.jpg

That is gorgeous Jane!!!!!! :clap::clap: I love the long deep red petals!!!! But I guess it deserves a better focused photo...;):rolleyes::cool:

:rollhappy:Yes I'm going to attempt to take more--preferably in focus!Must have been shaking or wrong camera setting.Probably the latter.

That's a nice one, Jane.

You were probably too close to the plant to focus on it with your particular camera. Notice that the background is in focus.

To answer a few questions.I THINK I got this on ebay but I have 2 so not sure which one is which.The other one was from Peachtree.First blooming with 2 flowers now & a bud.Darn forgot to measure 'tails'.Leaf spread only about 18".There is the one mature growth that is blooming but another one still maturing with a new start.

Latest posts

Back