Paph Jade Lauren Whales - a white complex

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Elena

I'm not hugely into complex Paphs but I've a soft spot for the white and the pink ones. This is the first flowering for a plant that I bought last summer from Ratcliffe. Hopefully the slightly wonky pouch will straighten up next time. Other than that I'm pleased with it.

This one was difficult to photograph

PaphJadeLaurenWhales-1.jpg

It's got see through edges. The latest thing in slipper breeding and the first step towards a completely transparent Paph. Surprised you haven't heard of it :p

Either that or it wants to be a randsii.

:rollhappy::rollhappy:
It's got see through edges. The latest thing in slipper breeding and the first step towards a completely transparent Paph. Surprised you haven't heard of it :p Either that or it wants to be a randsii.

It's nice, I'm sure it will have more substance next time!

Thanks, guys!

Sorry, I wouldn't bring something looking like that home. Unless I was certain it wasn't an infection.

How do you mean, Eric? What sort of infection? To me it just looks similar to the 'windows' on besseae pouches and the like.

I had a quick flick through Koopowitz's book and a few complexes had the same thing. I'm guessing it's something that happens.

Latest posts

Back