Paph. Hsinying Agogo 'Andrew' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete

Reaction score
this is a great plant here thats blooming finally synced up with a judging nite and got shown. im sure ive posted photos of it in the past and the funny thing is I have seen it bloom much better holding two, much fuller,bigger brighter flowers, and with multi spikes too. usually this particular plant blooms best for me in spring, but seems to be one of the overall most floriferous plants in my entire greenhouse. nearly always being in bloom.. its probly gone through 10 spikes in its 4" pot and grows like a weed. Im not a big hybrid guy, but this ones a winner. it just snuck over the dreaded hcc line with an 80 pt am. The cross is (hsinying concon x armeniacum) so its [(conco-bellatulum x concololr) x armeniacum]

Paph-1.jpg

Very Nice! Congrats on growing a really nice plant, and getting it awarded is a nice little cherry on top too!

Lovely colour and symmetry. I bet the texture must be good, too, with the Brachy genes.

Latest posts

Back