Paph Henrietta Fujiwara

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayb

Reaction score
OrchidPictures2019-2.jpg

OrchidPictures2017-2.jpg

Wow! I love this cross! I used to have one in my collection but I can't find it anymore. Must have passed on the the great greenhouse in the sky. I do have a P. Henrietta Fujiwara x parishii var. dianthum which I'm hoping will bloom one of these years!

It's album BTW, I just picked up another at the Sepos LG show; my old one hasn't bloomed and I've had it for 6+ years. Thanx for posting.

Correct, I've never seen one that wasn't album but in talking to Bill Gouldner on Friday I realize that the album primulinum has become thought of as normal, not the purp one.

Nice! Mine started blooming early Dec and just finished blooming a week or so ago - this is a really great cross with both green forms! :)

Eric- I have a few Henrietta Fujiwara's that are normal color....but that's because I bred them myself from primulinum "liltii", and had them flasked by Troy Meyers...my only successful cross. I posted a pic when one of them bloomed last year. Take care, Eric

The seeds are just germinating....I won't have as many plants as last year, but i should have some....

Back