Paph gratrixianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That dorsal is not just well coloured, it is awesome! Its one failing is that as it has gained dorsal colour, it has lost the definition of its dorsal spots. Can't have everything I guess. What would I choose? Difficult, they would have to be two different lines of breeding, both lovely.

That dorsal is not just well coloured, it is awesome! Its one failing is that as it has gained dorsal colour, it has lost the definition of its dorsal spots. Can't have everything I guess. What would I choose? Difficult, they would have to be two different lines of breeding, both lovely.

I feel the same way...love the purple but the lack of spots makes the flower a little muddy in real life. I have another gratrix with very little purple but the white contrasting with the spots has better contrast. But I still like this one ok...i'll be keeping it and growing it on.

I just ordered a couple of orchid inn gratrix seedlings too. Cant have too many of these.

I have two of this cross from two different sources and see the same
type of difference between the two dorsals. Personally, I like the purple
in the dorsal.

I like both! Lots of spots and lots of purple! But hey, I can dream can't I?

Latest posts

Back