Paph. godefroyae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chien

Reaction score
DSCN5695.jpg

DSCN5697.jpg

----------------------
DSCN5752_resize.jpg

DSCN5751_resize.jpg

----------------------
DSCN5790.jpg

----------------------
DSCN5773.jpg

----------------------
DSCN5785.jpg

----------------------
DSCN5787.jpg

----------------------
DSCN5682.jpg

----------------------
DSCN5739.jpg

----------------------
All are sister plants, and all are first bloomers. All plants are small, so all flowers are not large:p
They are not very good, but I think I 'll give them another chance to flower.

gode1.jpg

gode2.jpg

gode3.jpg

gode4.jpg

My friend's godefroyaes, also from the same parents. He has more luck than me.

To have so many in bloom at the same time is a treat.

Ha, it is not a difficult thing, all we had to do is picking up those in bud plants and pay the money to the owner of nursery:p
We just save our money from buying lottery and spend on these plants.

first, congratulations to the grower; and 2nd, if you really think of not given them a 2nd chance, send some of them over to Luxembourg!!:):):) jean

Ha! It looks like you got the money from winning the Lottery. I'm not a brachy fan but those are all so nice!
BTW, is that a miniature dog or full size in your icon?

Chien, are those plants from the flasks of Mr. Su? I like them all, but must admit I think this time your friend did a little bit better then you. It's just the luck of the draw. I'd be happy to take any of them. I only have a couple and they don't hold a candle to yours and your friends.

Chien, are those plants from the flasks of Mr. Su? I like them all, but must admit I think this time your friend did a little bit better then you. It's just the luck of the draw. I'd be happy to take any of them. I only have a couple and they don't hold a candle to yours and your friends.

No, these plants are not from Mr. Su, they are from Hung Sheng Orchid Farm. Their plants are exported to many countries, the serial numbers of their plants start from "HS", maybe you will have chance to buy them in US.

I love these little guys. I must be attracted to the brachy types. I actually just found out the there were different kinds of paphs.

I have to agree with Dot.
It's very interesting to see how variable siblings can be - I'll raid your dumpster any day/night!

Well, they may not all be top award quality, but they're certainly all very pleasing to look at, and some of them look Very nice in my opinion! And for 1st bloom seedlings, they could be even nicer next time! :) I think I need to make room for some of these as soon as I can get a space for cooler growers...right now I have a choice of 100F outside, or 90F inside under lights, which I doubt they'd like any better than the meager collection of brachy & parvi types I already have...

Latest posts

Back