Paph. Fumi's Delight 'Canary Convention' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Home with a sick cat just back from the vet. Have not posted in a while so....
This is a lovely plant I purchased while attending the Greater Cincinnati Orchid Society speakers day a few years back. The original plant is from Rick and Alexa Noel. Hope you enjoy this lovely flower!

Paph. Fumi's Delight 'Canary Convention' AM/AOS

Paph_Fumi%27sDelight_CaneryConvention_1p.jpg

Um. What's the matter with the cat!? :eek:

I could tell you some things about that cat, but I'm going to keep quiet since I hope to get a division of this paph someday. He is very very shy and you would never know he is around, but I know Theresa loves him to death so I hope he comes out of this in good shape.

Um. What's the matter with the cat!? :eek:

Bogie has developed an aneurysm in his spine and it is pressing on a nerve. We hope it will get better over time and he will be able to walk normally?
We are putting him on high blood pressure medication and his hart rate is very fast. Bogie is fourteen years or more. He was rescued at our greenhouse many years ago as a one year old with a broken leg. He has had a wonderful life with lots of attention and big brothers to watch over him. We now only have him to deal with and we are devoted to him. Thank you for your concern, it is appreciated. Those with life long pets understand how important they are as members of our family.

Theresa and Will Hill ~ Hillsview Gardens

Such a gorgeous yellow. I loves me a nice fat Paph.
Sending good vibes to Bogie from our family of five dogs,
two cats and two parrots to get well soon. Our cats are 14 and 16 years old and we've been lucky so far with their health.

Such a gorgeous yellow. I loves me a nice fat Paph.
Sending good vibes to Bogie from our family of five dogs,
two cats and two parrots to get well soon. Our cats are 14 and 16 years old and we've been lucky so far with their health.

Thank you Angela for your kind thoughts.

Hi Theresa, beautiful flower you have there. I'm no cat lover that's for sure, however, I do understand the love that we give our animals. We lost a dog a few years back and Donna still can't bring herself to get another one. Even though all this time has past, the both of us get tears in our eyes when his name comes up.

Latest posts

Back