Paph. Concon-Bell x niveum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperMatt

Reaction score
Reliable bloomer since last year, twice within a year. I like it even better. Petal width 10cm/4", with fine spotted markings. Growns in my shelf through whole year under T8 tubes without any natural light.

Regards:
Mathias

Pals! Please suggest any alternatives for solving this problem. I am using android Photobucket app for free, and no ads... I just would share my plant... Sorry about that. :(

This is an image I had stored on photo bucket. How can I post and he can't?

I'm using the S300 version of Photobucket (S300.photobucket.com). Bring up your image. To the right it says "Share this photo". Copy the IMG address in the box to the right of IMG and paste it into your thread. Works for me although I agree Photobucket is a lot harder to use than it used to be.

Last edited:

This is an image I had stored on photo bucket. How can I post and he can't?

I'm using the S300 version of Photobucket (S300.photobucket.com). Bring up your image. To the right it says "Share this photo". Copy the IMG address in the box to the right of IMG and paste it into your thread. Works for me although I agree Photobucket is a lot harder to use than it used to be.
Are my posted pictures invisible? Does anybody seen my posted pictures here?

I don't see the Concon Bel x niveum images. Photobucket is holding images for forums for ransom since they are not making money from ads.

Tapatalk is easy and free, yes they are a media share website, been using it for three years with very minimal problems

Finally I registered to flickr. Guys: I hope the picture is visible now. Tapatalk is a cheater. I am using it on my android phone, and it shown me my posted photos perfectly. After your replies I went to a regular browser on ma notebook, signed to my Slippertalk account, and seen, what is the sad reality. Photobucket kills me... I will delete my account from there.
So: Does anyone see my picture now?
https://flic.kr/p/21vBFdN
Regards:
Mathias

Back