Paph concolor

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Nautilus

Its been so long since I visit this forum. Too much work and too much travel lead to heavy reduction of my plants collections. The survived one must be really strong as I barely had any time to care for them.

So l want to share what I found this morning after my return home.

This first photo is the concolor I picked up with Paphmania couple years ago. Its the second flower from this plant and it seems to get better as the first flower was not even worth a look.

BwJ11oR7Hs.jpg

Attachments

• SS_SPO5540.jpg
    SS_SPO5540.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 16
paph concolor var. longipetalum

Here is concolor var. longipetalum, again its the second flower and it seems to have more color and more spots than the first flower from these plants.

Both flower, its not same plant.
BTjhL1BVtR.jpg

arrnkPyCT2.jpg

K3Q63w58CW.jpg

Thank you for looking :)

concolor var. longipetalum is stunning, imo!!!!! the first one is beautiful, too, but the second is the one I'd prefer!!!! Any differences in their culture??? Thanks

Concolor is one of my favorite but I really like that longipetalum:drool:. Probably because I don't have one yet. Very nice plants and pics!

Loved seeing the two relatively side by side. The staminodes are very different. I hope Olaf will chime in here with some info as to why is identified as a varietal.

Latest posts

Back