Paph bellatulum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PaphbellatulumOIOnly.jpg

Is this the bellatulum you are considering using with dunkel? Nice shape and a lot of dense spoting.

Rick H

Anybody have any culture tips for paph. bellatulum? So far I figured out that they hate being repotted. I have an alba, and the normal color form.

Nice. I think we need to make a comprehensive chart describing recommended cultural needs of paph species. Media, mineral supplements, moisture, temp, lighting, etc. You can start with what this took! :D

Nice. I think we need to make a comprehensive chart describing recommended cultural needs of paph species. Media, mineral supplements, moisture, temp, lighting, etc. You can start with what this took! :D

I'll second this motion.

I think bellatulum might be a good candidate for s/h. As for me, I grow them under florescent lights and keep them under potted so they dry out faster than other Paphs. This one is a second bloom seedling with a leaf span of 13 inches, still growing in a 2 1/4 inch pot. After its done blooming, I will probably pot it up to a 3 or 4 inch diameter pot, depending on how the roots spread out after unpotting it. If it goes into a 4 incher, I'll probably use a slightly faster drying mix to compensate for the larger pot.

Latest posts

Back