Paph armeniacum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I decided to try out some parvi's in baskets. Got to say that every single one of them is doing FANTASTIC and growth everywhere! Here is the first of the lot to bloom for me this year. There are a couple more armeniacums and a few micranthums coming up. Has anyone put hangianum, concolor, bellatulum and vietnamense in baskets?

Thanks!

Tyler

Attachments

• armeniacum full resized.jpg
    armeniacum full resized.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 67
  • armeniacum resized.jpg
    armeniacum resized.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 39
I decided to try out some parvi's in baskets. Got to say that every single one of them is doing FANTASTIC and growth everywhere! Here is the first of the lot to bloom for me this year. There are a couple more armeniacums and a few micranthums coming up. Has anyone put hangianum, concolor, bellatulum and vietnamense in baskets?

Thanks!

Tyler

I've only tried armeniacum and micranthum. The micranthum didn't like it, but armeniacum loves it.

Nice armeniacum. I have one armeniacum in a hanging plastic basket in the greenhouse. It was a few growth plant that I got from Ed H. but it has gotten smaller and lost growths. I've started watering it more often and we shall see. I'd love for this to work as I could throw many more into baskets and get them off my shelves.

Latest posts

Back