Paph. argus back in stock

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
We now have well established seedlings of Paph. argus. These plants are about a year from blooming size. I'm certain that many of them will bloom by next spring.

We do not have USPS Priority Mail on our site as of yet because of areas with high temperatures. If you do want to use USPS, please either phone in your order or pay via our paypal account: [email protected]. USPS is $12 for the first plant, $2 for each additional.

Pargus1B.jpg

Here's the link:

http://www.orchidweb.com/detail.aspx?ID=654

Jason

How do you think these will compare to the "Spotty X Erruption" cross you had last? Those had phenomenal color.

Jason

How do you think these will compare to the "Spotty X Erruption" cross you had last? Those had phenomenal color.

These should be of similar quality, but hopefully better, because the parents used were plants selected from the 'Spotty' x 'Eruption' cross (which I do agree was quite good!).

I was also able to make a cross with this form by one of the vini (almost pure red) forms from the Orchid Zone. I haven't checked on them in the lab, but hopefully they germinated.

My best,

Jason

Back