P. tonsum ('I forget' CCM/AOS x 'Salt Coats' HCC/AOS) - newbie

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks huge. Color is great. The dorsal is quite pinch though. Still quite majestic looking. Nice get!

I wonder what other stowaways were there that followed you home??

A nice BS haynaldianum, though not in flower at the moment (but I saw its sibling, that was!). And in the non-slipper category: a large Bulb. frostii...huge leaves and wonderfully many growths (and 3 new ones in the making)! :):):)
That's usually less than your haul (like from Dresden)!

That's usually less than your haul (like from Dresden)!

"My Dresden haul" this year consisted, due to the covid-19 cancellation of the show, 'only' of my rather pretty extensive pre-order to Hengduan Mountains Biotech. Mrs. Wenqing Perner very kindly provided me with the plants by shipping them from a european destination. I hope that I little by little as the plants reach maturity, respectively their flowering periode, will be able to provide you with glimpses of the loot, Leslie! ;)

Last weekend I went to see my mentor in all things orchiadic, Hans Christiansen in his nursery in Fredensborg. I returned with a few plants, among them this nice tonsum:
View attachment 19499NS: 14 cm.
View attachment 19500
I don’t think I said this before but I love this flower. Everything great about a tonsum. I don’t mind the “pinch,” I like that it adds dimension to all the shine. Beauty.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back