P. tigrinum - newbie from Dresden

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guldal

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple of my friends very kindly offered to buy a few plants for me at the Dresden Easter event. Among the plants were a tigrinum in bud, that has after their return to Denmark started to flower:20230409_132459.jpg
NS: 12 cm. 20230409_133532.jpg
And in a different light (i.e. on the train, when I brought it home last evening): 20230408_224220.jpg
It is difficult to catch the colour of the dorsal, that for the naked eye has a much more marked, lime-coloured hue (i.e. more clearly green, than in the photos).

Pretty P. tigrinum, Jens and I saw your friend in Dresden buying it right before my eyes 😆 🤣
It's so easy to cross borders within the EU no matter if you are a human being or an orchid .

I saw your friend in Dresden buying it right before my eyes 😆 🤣
Hopefully only before your eyes and not before your nose, Rudolf? (If the latter I will be ready, though, to declare it a stalemate: 1-1 - and propose we take up peace negotiations in spite of the Ebay-incidence with the Catt. percivaliana fma. alba from Hilmar! 😁)
Did you, yourself, acquire anything interesting for your own consumption? 😉

Hopefully only before your eyes and not before your nose, Rudolf? (If the latter I will be ready, though, to declare it a stalemate: 1-1 - and propose we take up peace negotiations in spite of the Ebay-incidence with the Catt. percivaliana fma. alba from Hilmar! 😁)
🤣
..............Did you, yourself, acquire anything interesting for your own consumption? 😉
Of course Jens, some Paphs. jumped off the sales tables directly in my fabric bag. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back