Orchids Limited visiting Canada this September

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
Greetings all,

I wanted to note that on September 21st, 2008 I will be visiting the Manitoba Orchid Society (www.manitobaorchidsociety.ca) in Canada. I will be giving my lecture on native Japanese orchid species, along with bringing plants for sale. This is your chance to pre-order orchids from us so that we can bring them to Canada for you without the high cost of a foreign minimum order.

I am also going to arrange to have plants shipped throughout Canada (shipping charges will be based on the size of the orders) once I arrive for those who cannot attend the meeting or live far from it. Please note that we need to charge a 10% order fee to cover phyto, Cites & other fees involved in international shipping.

The advantage here is you do not need to meet the international minimum order, which is $2000 + permit fees. The pre-order deadline is July 28th.

Please e-mail me with any questions at [email protected]

My best,

Jason Fischer

Update:

Thank you for all who placed pre-orders for my Canada visit.

Due to preparation time for exporting the plants, we are no longer accepting pre-orders.

There may be left over sales plants available after the meeting, and I will discuss with Kyle a way to offer the plants in Canada afterwards.

Sincerely,

Jason Fischer

Latest posts

Back