Orange Don Wimber update

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiva

Reaction score
Same flower but seems to me much improved with time. Most of the bad streaks in the petals have faded away. I have high hopes for next flowering.

OrangeDon.jpg

First post
DonWimber.jpg

Better photo??? :poke: :poke:... :p I am kidding!! Colour is more orangey now, but it could be due to the light in the photo... Could you take a photo at the same lighting conditions like the first one?

Better photo??? :poke: :poke:... :p I am kidding!! Colour is more orangey now, but it could be due to the light in the photo... Could you take a photo at the same lighting conditions like the first one?

Those studio lights are plain cruel to that flower, but I didn't realize how much so. And to make it worse, the flower fell off since the last pic.

Don.jpg

From now on, I will take pictures both with studio lights and natural light whenever possible. Some flowers simply don't do well with artificial light. So yes, BETTER PHOTO. Still worth showing if only to do the flower justice. :p

Latest posts

Back