Opinion Asendorfer Orchideenzucht

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only seen his sale plants at exhibitions. They certainly look healthy.

Greetings from Austria

Herbert

I got 10 or so Paphs last year, and they are very healthy seedlings. Good price, and they have interesting species. Too bad, they don't ship within the US.

They always present class plants on the German Orchid-shows, such as in Dresden in march this year!!!! But I only have a few plants from them! Jean

I've had to have a look on there website to see if it's the right person.

I have brought off him several times at Malvern orchid show good price and great plants.
But the prices on the website seem very pricey than when he's at shows.

For me always to expensive but I agree very good plants.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

I would prefer Elsner Orchideen. Their plants are always strong and healthy.

As far as I know their is a difference between 'Elsner Orchideen' and 'Asendorfer Orchideen'. Mrs. Elsner sells plants for reasonable prices which she bought in other nurseries. With Paphs she doesn't make her own seedlings - but Mr. Bauch does. The mayority of his plants are own made seedlings and because of that he offers almost all Paph species - all as seedlings in different sizes.

Last edited:
I've always been happy with the plant quality. Always healthy and vigorous. If you're in doubt about the plant size, better Check back with Hilmar.

Very good experiences!

I've only good experiences shopping with Hilmar Bauch at Assendorfer Orchideensucht! Nice and healthy plants - and always courteous and honest communication!
Kind regards,
Jens, Copenhagen

Back