only one new drawing...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioboy

hehehe...
Reaction score
Penang, Malaysia..d home of fabulous paphs.
as i have been caught up in trials, i only had time to produce 1 new drawing.. psychopsis papilio... but i think the spike is too short... :eek:

psypapilio.jpg

Thanks

That is very nice, but I think it is one of my least favorite orchids. I don't now why, but they just don't appeal to me. Even though I don't especially like the plant, your drawing is beautiful, as always.

I will have to take a photo of one of your drawings which I framed. I darkened it until it is almost black and put it in a very plain, but beautiful, pewter frame. It draws a lot of attention.

Thanks for posting all your fantastic drawings. I save all of them is a separate file so I can go back to them again and again. Please, do a drawing of your medusae bulbo growing on a log next. That should be fantastic.

Yes the spike should be alot longer. The side petals need to be longer & wavier around the edges.
I LOVE the staminode, you nailed that! The plant looks great!

That is very nice, but I think it is one of my least favorite orchids. I don't now why, but they just don't appeal to me. Even though I don't especially like the plant, your drawing is beautiful, as always.

Obviously insane, except for the last part.:p What are trials?

Latest posts

Back