OK KIDS - Who still needs/WANTS a Genus Paphiopedilum Albino Forms Book by Olaf?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
I decided (after going through 8 pages) that it was time for a new thread.

Dennis D'alessandro has some copies of this book and has graciously offered to auction at least one off here on the forum, with a portion of the proceeds going to forum maintenance.

I don't know if he'll do more than one but if you don't have it yet and you want it. Let me know. I need to know the interest level by this coming Friday.

It's a BEAUTIFUL book and I would KILL for the godefroyae on the cover. Mark my words...(you know, if one of you owns it or something...) :)

Thanks, ~H

Hi all,
I got mine from Olaf at the Slipper Symposium and it has many incredible photos in it. I am glad to have it in my collection. I believe Olaf told me that it has a very limited distribution. Don't miss the chance to own one.By the way it was nice to finally meet you Heather, at the mass show.

Rob

Heather, I definitely want a copy.

I haven't heard from Dennis in a year! Some of my favorite orchids came from him, been wondering why he hasn't emailed me to tempt me with more!

Latest posts

Back