Now playing?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kentuckiense said:
Jane's Addiction.

I said it.

Pixies! Hands down!

Sue I recently became interested in Gnarls... Very different sound... I am so out of the music scene it isn't even funny....

Oh yeah right now... The Clash - Bankrobber..... mmmmm... Joe Strummer...

Everybody wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds
Take on Me - A-Ha
Just Like Heaven - The Cure

Andrew Bird, "The Naming of Things"

Dude, this guy is totally hot. He plays the violin and the guitar and he does his performances all by himself. He is so freaking awesome. I have been in awe of him ever since I saw him a few years ago.

i just learned about Gnarls, too. turns out a friend of mine's high school chums plays guitar and he's all excited about the band and turned me onto them. looks like there's an album purchase in my near future...

did someone say Toad the Wet Sprocket is getting back together? west coast? oh well. at least we've got Camper van Beethoven touring the east coast occasionally. who knows, maybe they even go west.

Explosions in the Sky - The Earth is not a Cold Dead Place

I know, I said this one already... but I can't get enough. I only just recently finally started to absorb this one, and now I don't know how I got by without it. I get chills even in this summer heat, for no reason that I understand.

- Matthew Gore

Great Big Sea, Dropkick Murphys, James Taylor, Bob Marley, Barenaked Ladies, and the soundtrack to that odyssey knockoff movie...

No, not eclectic at all.

My offer still stands. If someone can get me a lunch meeting with James Taylor, I will give them a kidney.

He is the best.

Did you just call me a "ho"? :)

Yeah, but if I tried to approach him in public, I would probably screw it all up and he would think I was crazy and file a restraining order against me.

Latest posts

Back