Quantcast

NG bellatulum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

B

biothanasis

Yeah, what is wrong????????? They seem really nice and beautiful!!!!

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
i like the first one...ill take it if you dont want it...ill take the second one too just for the hell of it :)

B

biothanasis

Well that is the good thing with biodiversity!!! Nothing is the same and everything is great!!!! Wait to see next time.... :)

M

Mrs. Paph

Actually, I kinda like the spotting pattern on the second one, it's as if the little spots were afraid of the bigger ones and segregated to the outsides of the petals and top of the dorsal!

G

Grandma M

Actually, I kinda like the spotting pattern on the second one, it's as if the little spots were afraid of the bigger ones and segregated to the outsides of the petals and top of the dorsal!
You have a very unique imigination.:rollhappy:

I would gladly take all of them.

paphioboy

hehehe...
Reaction score
Penang, Malaysia..d home of fabulous paphs.
i would take them too... you are making me jealous, Chien... belletulums hate me...:( i had 2, both were growing ok but before the growths were mature, bacterial rot killed them...:mad::sob: i have one now, and i think i better grow it shaded from rain to prevent the same thing happening again...

Bob in Albany N.Y.

Reaction score
As many of you know I love bellatulums. That being said, I have killed a couple recently. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos, Chien.

Hien

Reaction score
This is very str..r...a..n..ge.
I like the not too good you just posted.
& I don't like the siblings' example that you said are good at all.

These two bellatulums are not so good......

Latest posts