Newby from sunny Spain

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaicigy

Reaction score
Hello, slipperlovers!
I am a recently started fanatic for orchids and am especially crazy about the Paphios.

I live in Barcelona, Spain and can still enjoy nice sunny weather with temperatures around 21-23 degrees Celcius.

Have a small collections of orchids by now, all within doors, living room and bedroom with natural and Led supported light.

Here is a specie I received today in what I consider good shape, Paphiopedilum Margie Goward Black Jack:

0d5e2c5f70d4ffb1358690f5e50e10a9.jpg

Hopefully I make it bloom next year.

Enjoy a lot reading your stories and admiring your orchids.

Have a great day!

Welcome from NYC.

Thnx

Today I received some EBay purchases of Paphiopedilums and transplanted them to a Lechuza self watering pot with also own stoney substratum, let’s see if the orchids accept it and feel fine in it

251355d80faca3adf462deaccd0fe9ee.jpg

Soon more..

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

91cd2009b6df81dd57281cb19cf0a795.jpg

My first Paphiopedilum that might flower at home...Paphiopedilum Concolor..looking forward to it!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

a9ef69f3721748301d3af59ff99cc27e.jpg

By struck of luck found this in excellent condition second hand manual of the famous Paphs grower’s manual..it is even signed by the master himself on March 2011

I have a question directed to other buyers of orchids from a distance.
Bought via Ebay 3 orchids that were according to tracking info sent on the 24th of Oktober but still not delivered...I am getting worried for the health of these plants. What would be a reasonable limit to put upon waiting and accepting the package?
I am really already thinking about refusing it and at least claim a refund for the price of items..unfortunately not on shipping costs I guess

Looking forward to some opinions, thanks in advance!

I have a question directed to other buyers of orchids from a distance.
Bought via Ebay 3 orchids that were according to tracking info sent on the 24th of Oktober but still not delivered...I am getting worried for the health of these plants. What would be a reasonable limit to put upon waiting and accepting the package?
I am really already thinking about refusing it and at least claim a refund for the price of items..unfortunately not on shipping costs I guess

Looking forward to some opinions, thanks in advance!

Do you have a tracking service from this vendor? Do you know if/when it was sent?

Latest posts

Back