New purchase

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dido

Hy wanted to share with you

We discussed some time ago about roots of Cyps.

I wanted to show why it could be interesting.

First is a exchange of a plant with another grower.
He get a clone from one of my Cyps Palangshangense
and I got one of his ones This is a fully other color type and I visited him in Spring to see it flower and now the root arrive.

It looks a little different to one of mines, but should flower.
The nose is about 2 cm for comparison.

Tis one for comparison is a replacement for a plant I baught 3 years ago over eBay the old plant was sold as palangshangense but it arrived a young stalone with only a tip of root. It was cutted to early and this is why it was nearly dead when it arrived and I loosed it.
Since that time the guy didnt want to give my money back and we agreed if he has another one he will send me one.
Now I received it a few days ago, and what I get looks not like the kinds I am expecting. So we will see what comes out andy idea.
Never seen such a Cyp root before, the nose is nearly 4cm to big for the Kind it should be.

This one is a small kind of macranthum, I exchange with the grower of the pala, I saw it in his garden and there was 3 of them, and so after a long discussion one moved the garden.
Looking forward on next year :drool:

Latest posts

Back