New Plants from Fox Falley

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just returned from Cincinnati, and wanted to share a photo of these great seedlings I got from Tom Kalina of Fox Valley Orchids.

It was great meeting Tom and getting a chance to talk and learn from his extensive knowledge!

Thanks Tom!

dianthum album (rear)
bessae(2 on left)
lowii (2 on right)
wardii and wardii album. The album is nice two growth seedling!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Justin,

I'm glad we had a chance to meet, and that you're happy with your plants! It was obvious when we chatted that you were really into Paphs and Phrags - I especially appreciated your insight into modern day roth. breeding and the Japanese clones.

BTW - It's the first time we've done the Greater Cincinnati Orchid Society show at Krohn Conservatory, and I can't begin to tell you how much fun we had meeting new friends and old. It's without a doubt one of the most active societies we've seen, with everybody pitching in to make sure the exhibitors and vendors were well cared for. The food in the hospitality room was great, and the help unloading, setting up and finally loading back up were much appreciated.

Not surprisingly, GCOS is one of the few societies we've been involved with lately that is actually growing in membership rather than declining. It was a fun weekend and we hope to be invited back.

Thanks,

There were some fantastic plants on display as well. Again, very enjoyable meeting you Tom! Hope we can talk again soon.

Great plants! I have never been disappointed with plants from Tom. They are always such great growers for me.

Latest posts

Back