new haul

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
ten dolgolldii and ten gloria naugle..all BS ..these will still take a minute to reestablish ..and hopefully bloom in a year or two...or five

photo-226.JPG

i got them from Thanh (springwater)..but i dont know where he got them from..he told me probably but i cant remember

Cool. In his private sales email he said he had multiple growth Gloria Naugles, If I had known he had singles I might have picked up a few for a friend. BTW, it's good to see that you're following through with getting rid of big multis! :poke: :p

i think his multi growth GN's where ones he grew out from flask..these are different and he just got them in..i think he's planning on selling some...when i meant multi's i meant pard x pard but i am partial to anything with parvi breeding

Do you know the parents? Ed, I'm like you in that I'm not really into multiflowers. However over the last year I picked up maybe 10 or 12 Dollgoldi but in the Gloria Naugles I was only able to get a compot of maybe 5 or 6 plants. Hope I live long enough to see one of the Gloria Naugles bloom

Last edited:
actually, i dont know the parents..i could ask..but i doubt if it will mean anything ..pretty sure they came from asia

Back