New family member

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pictures of your nephew.

We also lost our previous cat under a car wheels about 9 months ago... and our pain was so big that we decided do not have pets again... but a few weeks ago Zeus came ...and we are so happy sharing our lives with him.
842a97f9ae1189d007f27587e355aaf1.jpg

98404901c31c15600ff4e30193a78198.jpg

It is funny to see Zeus to walk because it is like if he where not able to coordinate totally the four legs... also sometimes he fails the jumps from the floor to the chairs... he is able to jump incredibly high... the problem is that the landing is not always perfect !

Oh my, he IS getting his big boy face! It appears that his eyes might be
changing color a bit. If they keep changing, I hope he gets those huge
amber eyes like the F1 Moose. I'm so pleased with my new nephew. He
looks like me, you know! Well, far more beautiful and elegant...big feets
and long legs are a bit of a problem. Moose did a lot of jumping and
hanging with his feet and legs dangling as though they didn't quite belong to him...very cute and very funny the look on his face.

Just came by to see my new nephew again. He's sooo gorgeous. Please
tell Zeus that he has somebody very far away who loves and admires him.
I'd love to run my hand down his back. His fur looks so sleek.

There is a show on tv called my cat from hell hosted by jackson galaxy knows everything about cats

Just came by to see my new nephew again. He's sooo gorgeous. Please
tell Zeus that he has somebody very far away who loves and admires him.
I'd love to run my hand down his back. His fur looks so sleek.
Abax, your nephew is growing fine and healthy. He has just started to replace his tooths last week so he is becoming a mature cat by now but he still keeps growing.
He is a very special cat. He is not afraid of water and sometimes he goes inside the shower with us! Also he is very friendly with us and with the babie.
Sometimes he makes a mesh with my plants but he seems to distinguish and do not let drop the special ones! And in addition he keeps the birds away from my plants (here there are a bird species that loves to eat red flowers and all my besseae plants where being eated before opening)

A couple of pictures:

5f6e6afa066306fb24363462aa2bdbb1.jpg

3d2b91669ee416bf6d363035dc58aac7.jpg

Now what you have is two babies...one furry and one pink! He's getting
more beautiful with every photo you post. I really like his eyeliner too.
If he's an SBT, he's certainly holding the color pattern in his coat of an F1,
if not the size. However, he's got lots of growing to do to catch up with
his big feet and long legs. Isn't he about five to six months old?

If I get a recent photo of two year old F1, I'll forward it to you. The coat
pattern is almost identical. He makes me want to cuddle with him!

Nephew Zeus is glamorous and sooo beautiful. Are his eyes becoming more amber colored? If they are, it's a genetic throwback to his wild ancestor and all the F1 I've seen. He's just the right size...not too big and not petite. His auntie angela thinks he's purrrrfect! It appears he's caught up
with his big feet and long legs. Savanahs are tremendous jumpers and
climbers...just amazing when they choose to do it.

I have always wanted one. They are gorgeous. Where did you get him(?)? How old is he?

Angela, his eyes are amber colour with a touch of green.
I got Zeus from a local cat breeder.
Eric, he is about 12 lbs by now ( not big for a Savannah) but he is still growing.
This morning he arrived from the backyard with a dove for lunch! Yes he is a tremendous jumper and climber!

The F1 Savannah a friend has in TX is just short of 30 lbs.! That's a lot
of cat. He's a big baby, but I think I prefer my cats to be a bit more
petite. Zeus is just right.

Orchidsim, my friend in TX got his two Savannahs from a very fine breeder in Canada
at about $2,000.00 each for F1. You can always go to google to locate Savannah
breeders, but expect to be given the third degree and pay lots of $$$$$. Also find
out if they're legal in your state.

LOL!
1. Nothing is legal in NYC!
2. Terry root was a breeder of Savannahs.
3. My regular housecat is 20 Lbs; everything grows bigger..in NYC!! :p
I see you have an extended collar on Zeus. You take him for walks on a leash?

LOL!
1. Nothing is legal in NYC!
2. Terry root was a breeder of Savannahs.
3. My regular housecat is 20 Lbs; everything grows bigger..in NYC!! :p
I see you have an extended collar on Zeus. You take him for walks on a leash?

Hi Eric

-I do have several plants from the Terry Root breeding line but i think that i cannot afford a F1 savannah from his breeding line :(
-Zeus is still growing but I think (and hope) that he is not going to reach 20 lbs!:rollhappy:
-Zeus behaviour is something in between a dog and a cat... he loves to go out with us for a walk!

Been enjoying the 'kitty talk' and pics! Love kitties. Never have to buy any, here on the farm they just sort of appear. Enjoy your big guy! Greatest critters in the world!

Latest posts

Back